SECTION 2- Exteriors
A. Items to be identified and reported:
1. Surface grade, hardscaping and drainage within six feet of the inspected building or associated primary parking structure.
2. Wall cladding, veneers, flashing, trim, eaves, soffits and fascias.
3. Exterior portions of a representative sampling of doors and windows.
4. Attached decks, porches, balconies, stairs, columns, walkways, guard-rails and handrails.
B. The inspector is not required to:
1. Operate or evaluate any mechanical, electro-mechanical, or underground drainage systems.
2. Operate or evaluate storm windows, storm doors, screening, shutters or awnings.
3. Operate or evaluate remote-control devices.
4. Examine detached buildings and structures (other than the primary parking structure), patio enclosures, fences, and retaining walls.
5. Examine items not visible from a readily accessible walking surface.